Are you a college guy looking for the best way to approach a girl in college?
You don’t know what to say, or how to act around girls. You feel like you will be rejected if you try to talk to them, and that is scary.
This post gives detailed advice on how to approach a girl in college. It tells you exactly what you need to say and do so that your chances of success are high!
So check us out now and see what we can do for you!
How Do You Start a Conversation With a Girl in College?
Everyone gets nervous when talking to a stranger. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl, everyone feels awkward walking up to a person they don’t know and start talking to them.
But it’s a skill everyone should have, regardless of the situation.
If you want to make friends, get dates, or just be more social, you need to learn how to start interesting conversations with people.
A conversation starter is a simple way to start a conversation with someone that doesn’t feel awkward and makes it easier for the other person to talk to you.
If you are looking for the best way to approach a girl in college, you should consider that a good conversation starter is an amazing way to break the ice and make a new friend.
So with that in mind here are some tips on how to start a conversation with a girl in college:
Tip 1: It’s important to remember that girls are people too
The first step is to realize that talking to girls is not much different from talking to anyone else. You’ve been talking to girls all your life, you just haven’t been talking to them in a flirty way.
They like talking about themselves, they like being told they look nice and they enjoy when guys approach them as long as they don’t come across as creepy or weird
Tip 2: Don’t hesitate to say hi!
Make eye contact and smile at her. If she smiles back, approach her group and introduce yourself. Start by saying something like, “Hey I’m _, what’s your name?”
Introduce yourself first and then talk about things you are interested in.
Tip 3: Conversation starters
There are different types of conversation starters, and each one depends on the person you are trying to talk to.
Some people like talking about food or current events, however, some people like talking about more serious topics.
The best way to find out what type of conversation starter works for them is to look at their social media pages and the things that they post.
Talk about the subject you have in common.
Start by talking about the class.
If you are an engineering student, don’t ask her about her favorite book or movie. Talk about tech-related topics like 3D printers and robots! (Be sure to have some basic knowledge about the topic though)
People love talking about themselves. So use this in your favor.
Just ask them open-ended questions about their lives and interests.
Learn more about open-ended questions.
You can also ask them what they’re reading, watching, or
ask her, “What are you doing Friday night?” or “What’s your favorite movie?”
Find an excuse to talk to her
You’ll need an excuse to talk to her and make it look natural.
The trick is to break the ice by asking for help with something. Then you’ll have a good reason why you want to talk to them.
Tip 4: Start Slow
When you see someone you want to talk to, don’t run up, be calm and relaxed.
Tip 5: Avoid awkward silences by asking good questions
The key to having a great conversation is to keep it going, and one of the best ways to do that is by asking good questions.
The trick is to ask questions that don’t require a lot of thinking and are related to the situation you are in.
Tip 6: Keep it short
Don’t tell her about how you went from elementary school to high school to college.
Instead, just give her an opener and then ask her a question.
If she likes what she hears, she can ask you more questions about yourself.
Tip 7: Be Yourself!
One of the best ways to approach a girl in college is to Be open and honest about who you are.
Don’t makeup stories!
Tip 8: Avoid these things
- Avoid saying things like, “You look like a college girl.” That tells her you’re older than she is. You want her to get interested in you, not think you’re creepy.
- Don’t Stalk Her
- Don’t Be Scared or nervous!
- Don’t judge the person based on their appearance. Everyone has their reasons for looking the way they do. They might have just had a bad day or they might be in mourning. Give them time to open up to you.
Tip 9: Be Confident
When you approach a girl in college, your confidence is very important.
- If you are feeling nervous or worried about approaching a girl you like, it may help to talk to her friends first. Ask them if she is single and interested in dating. This will make the process much easier for you!
- Make sure that you are happy with who you are and the way that you look.
- Dress well and have confidence in the way that you present yourself.
- Don’t forget to smile!
- If you find yourself being nervous or scared around girls, seek out some advice from your friends or family members who may have more experience with this sort of thing.
- If you don’t feel confident, practice until you do.
- Don’t listen to your negative inner voice and instead focus on the positive things about yourself and what makes you a good catch!
- Learn more about negative self-talk:
- Don’t let her looks intimidate you. Approach with confidence, and remember that she is a person just like you! She wants to meet new people, too. If things go well, set up a follow-up date where you can really get to know each other better.
Tip 10: Body language is so important
If you are looking for the best way to approach a girl in college, be sure to keep this in mind.
What is the perfect body language?
This is the question we’ll be answering.
Body language is an important part of communication. It can help you express your feelings and emotions.
If you keep your body language open and relaxed, it will show that you are confident in yourself.
However, if you keep your body tight and closed off, people will think that you are tense and reserved.
You want your body language to exude confidence and masculinity, while also showing that you are approachable and friendly.
The best way to approach a girl is to use the “power pose”. The power pose is basically when you stand up straight, feet apart, and have hands-on-hips, like a superhero ready for battle. This pose will make you feel more confident.
Smiling is important because it shows confidence and friendliness towards others
Make Eye Contact
Eye contact is a crucial part of flirting. It’s one of the best ways to catch someone’s attention. Eye contact is also a good way to know whether or not someone is interested in you, too!
I’m going to explain to you how to meet and make eye contact with a girl that you like in college so that you have a chance of getting her number.
Let’s get straight to it. Here are some tips for making eye contact with a girl in college:
- The most important thing to remember is that if you are shy it’s almost impossible to get her attention.
- To overcome your shyness I recommend practicing this exercise:
Take a mirror and when you look into it, look as if you are looking into someone else’s eyes for at least 3 minutes. You should see yourself in the eyes of another person. Do that exercise every day. After 2 weeks you will be much more confident and relaxed
Eye contact in 3 steps:
- Start with a direct gaze
- Be confident and direct your gaze at her eyes
- When she catches you staring, don’t look away immediately. Look at the floor instead if you feel uncomfortable looking at her.
Tip 11: Enjoy the journey
What is the best way to approach a girl in college?
While it is important to have a strategy and approach when trying to meet girls in college, remember that the best thing you can do is enjoy the journey.
Focus on having fun and being yourself around her, and don’t get too caught up in thinking about what might or might not happen between you two.
In this article, I tried to provide you with the best way to approach a girl in college.
I hope you find them helpful!
I wish you all the best in your journey as a young man.
If there’s anything else we can do for you, please let us know by leaving a comment.