…A meme. (Thanks to Vanessa.)
1.Whats your name spelled backwards?
“Eelarol” Which might be an improvement, actually.
2. What did you do last night?
I went and got “Delicious beverages” and an ice cream cone from McDonald’s with my friend Karen because it was her actual birthday. We tried to find her some sterling silver bangles, but somehow ended up buying naughty clothing and underthings for me. Odd.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Porn. Kidding. Photos from my trip to California.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Yes, when my brother convinced my that I would get Lyme disease if I didn’t. (I’m so gullible.)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
You know? I can’t even remember.
6. What are you wearing?
Oh, dear. Well, If you want a perfectly honest answer: Currently I am sitting here blogging in one of my purchases made with Karen. A very tiny “School Girl” outfit complete with knee socks, pigtails and Mary Janes, waiting to surprise my husband when he gets home from the store. I feel and look ridiculous. (Hey, I had to apologize for being such a wench lately SOMEHOW.) Normally the answer would be “Pajamas”.
7. How many cars have you owned?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
It’s a tie between Rap, Metal Bands (aka “Butt Rock”) and R&B
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. What kind of computer do you use?
Something Jonathan built for me. A PC and that’s all I know. I also know that it’s not a super pretty Mac Ibook and never will be as long as Jon is breathing. Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Sadly, yes. I used to flip through the phone book with my friends and call and tell people I was from the Albertson’s film lab and that we had a package of photos that had been there for months that was over looked and that they needed to get down to the store to pick up their photos or they would be destoryed. (I know.)
13. You like anyone right now?
No. Everyone can fuck off and die. (Dude. I think I still may be hormonal. That was bitchy, wasn’t it? Sigh. At least I didn’t say, “Vagina”. Oh, crap. I said it. I said, “Vagina”. SEE?! I SAID IT AGAIN! Hell, I might as well just keep saying it now that I’ve gone and ruined it. Vagina! Vagina, vagina, VAGINA!!! I need help.)
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Done both THANK YOU very much!
15. Furthest place you ever travelled?
SOON TO BE SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND!!! YAY!
16. Do you have a garden?
Yes, though by the end of the summer it usually puts up picket lines and is repeatedly overheard to be saying “Why, God? Why me? Why did you send me to a woman with a totally black thumb? WHY?!!! What did I ever do to you????”
17. Whatâ€™s your favorite comic strip?
Calvin and Hobbes.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Sure do! I’ve sung it enough at sporting events.
19. Shower, morning or night?
I feel super awesome if I squeeze one in at all.
20. Best movie youâ€™ve seen in the past month?
The Waitress. I loved it. I love Andy Griffith. And Pie. And Mal from “Firefly”. It was a win/win.
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
I’m weird. I am either plain cheese or THE WORKS. It wouldn’t be my extreme nature rearing it’s ugly head or anything.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips. Just say “No” to popcorn unless it is Kettle Corn. Then it is both acceptable and yummy.
23. What cell phone provider do you have?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Now, what the freak kind of question is this? NO. I am not that big of a loser. Close, but not quite.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Um, that would have to be a big, fat, freaking, NO. I tried out for cheer leader once in the 8th grade and that was hell enough, thank you.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Depends. I like both.
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
My sister, Melly at Chili’s today. (I have a major jones for their guiltless chicken platter lately)
28. Favorite chocolate bar?
Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Oh, freak. Um…Susie. I met her in the first grade and Erin (Known here as “MacPiper Girl”), who I met in the 2nd grade by her telling me she had a guy’s name while we were playing on the jungle gym.
30. Last time you ate a home-grown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yup. I placed 2nd in my tennis tournament when I was in the 5th grade. Yippee skippee.
32. Favorite artist?
I’ll go a bit more obscure here and say Winterhalter is one of many favorites. He was Queen Victoria’s portrait artist and I dig what he could do when painting fabric.
33. Favourite computer game?
Age of Empires. I love building and foraging. It’s the only game I can play with my husband.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
No, although I have always thought that the Flobee would be an AWESOME white elephant gift for someone.
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
Sprite, if I must.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Yes to work, no to school.
37. Last thing you bought at a store?
The naughty schoolgirl outfit I’m wearing right now.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Love. No question.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in passion at first sight.
41.Can exes just be friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My SIL after her daughter was born last August.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Yes. Thick, gorgeous, wheaty blond hair that went to my butt. It used to be gorgeous.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
“Hey, It’s Loralee. I can’t get to my phone right now. Nah, that’s a lie. I’m screening your call because you suck. Beep.” Kidding. It’s just a plain, boring message and I sound like a man.
45. Where would you like to go right now?
To my happy place.
46. What was the name of your first pet?
The first I really remember were two hamsters named Camilla and Max Herman. Which I killed by throwing them against the air vent. I was really small and didn’t know better. THAT was a BITCH of a flashback to deal with later, though.
47. What kind of backpack do you have, and whatâ€™s in it?
I have a military green Army backpack and I heart it. It’s currently full of my niece’s college books as I lent it to her to go to school.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
To my friend, Erin, in Idaho! (We talked for like five hours. It was awesome.)
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My loved ones.
50. What do you think about most?
Oh, we are so not going there.