I’m having a slight panic attack as I realize that we leave for California late Tuesday night! Ack!!!!! I’m writing my list of things I have to get done here because I know that A: I will not lose the stupid thing and B: I will not re-write the list a million times because it isn’t “Perfect”. (Why, oh WHY did I have to have this freakish habit be the one and ONLY thing that I am OCD about? WHY? Why not mopping, or doing dishes, or vacuuming those freakishly perfect patterns into my carpet so that everyone can marvel what a disgustingly super housekeeper I am?!!! Why not any of THOSE? God has a really sucky sense of humor sometimes, you know that?)
- Swimsuit. (I have had the same stupid suit since 1995!!!! I think I’ve worn it like, 10 times because I am afraid of the water (Well, not swimming pools, just lakes and oceans.) I just haven’t had time/money/energy to buy a new one. I’ll make do.)
- Wedding outfit
- 4 pairs of pants
- 5 tops
- 3 bras
- 3 cami’s
- 2 pj’s
- 3 pairs sandals
- 1 pair tennis shoes
- 1 pair flip flops
- Cardigan for night time at Disneyland
- Shampoo/conditioner, skin care, toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Flat Iron, curling iron
- Sunblock-Jonathan’s and the boys. Aloe Vera,Bug spray
- Tylanol, Aleve, Tylanol PM, James’s inhaler, Alergy Medication
(Like he would ever let me pack for him.)
- 2 swimtrunks
- Swim goggles
- 2 pairs tennis shoes
- 2 sandals
- 1 each beach water shoes
- 5 pairs shorts
- 2 pairs long pants
- 7 t-shirts
- Wedding Outfits
- 3 pairs PJ’s
- Beach gear-Shovels, buckets
- Beach Chairs
- IPOD and DOCK
- Camera, charger and cable
- Portable DVD player
Find splitter for car charger
- Cell phone and chargers
- Directions/hotel confirmation
- ID and paperwork for access to Camp Pendelton
- Snacks, drinks, sandwiches, water
- Coloring books, crayons, activity books
- Neck pillow
- “Rollout Bar”
Get tags for car Wash car. Vacuum.
- Clean out and put car topper on
Find someone to feed and water Wilbur so she doesn’t die while I’m away (Cause that would be sad.) Ask Dad to water the lawn. Mow aforementioned lawn Ask Karen to collect mail
- Finish planning birthday’s
Take out all the trash
- Clean the house:
Kitchen, throw out food from fridge that will expire, laundry, bathroom, mop floors, living room,vacuum, bedroom, Kid’s room, Pantry, hallway.
- Make sure you don’t leave a load of laundry in the washer like last time. (EWE).
All ID, bank cards, cash, insurance cards, emergency information
- Make sure First Aid kit is stocked and that the car has flashlights with BATTERIES THAT WORK in them.
- Change break pads.
- Get all the paperwork for James’s “Traveler” scout badge.
- Remember to throw some food at children, cat, and self from time to time to avoid death by starvation.
- Collapse and die.
That should pretty much cover it.