- What is your salad dressing of choice? Casper’s Dressing (introduced by Michelle. YUMMY. Made in my beloved Cache Valley.)
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
- What is your favorite sit down restaurant? ThaiFoon
- On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%+ I’ve been a waitress. I tip WELL.
- What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Whatever my current “Favorite Food” is.
- Name three foods you detest above all others. Black licorice, papaya,Tuna Helper
- What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Hot and sour soup
- What are your pizza toppings of choice?Everything and extra mushrooms (Go, fungus!)
- What do you like to put on your toast? Butter
- What is your favorite type of gum? Orbit Bubble Mint.
- Number of contacts in your cell phone? Currently, 10. I need to finish switching over my address book from my old phone.
- Number of contacts in your email address book? WAY too many to count.
- What is your wallpaper on your computer? That adorable hampster with the carrot I posted. You know, the one Alex said screamed “Pure saccharine”. (He’s right. Still cute, though.)
- What is your screensaver on your computer? Black
- Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Nope.
- How many land line phones do you have in your house? 2
- How many televisions are in your house? 2
- What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Waffle Iron
- What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? AM Talk Radio
- How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?6
- What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Lips
- Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.
- Do you like your smile? Yes
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Gallbladder. Three kids.
- Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Sometimes
- Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste
- When was the last time you had a cavity? 5 years ago
- What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?Groceries
- Have you had plastic surgery? Yup.
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?No.
- If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Blythe or Lily
- How do you express your artistic side? Singing, blogging, decorating, cooking
- What color do you think you look best in? Autumn colors. I look awesome in orange
- How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Uh…not long n’ stuff. I’d probably get traded for some smokes and a pack of twinkies by my cell mate in under an hour of being there.
- Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yah, I swallowed a quarter at a water park once.
- If we werenÃ‚Â’t bound by societyÃ‚Â’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? HELL NO.
- How often do you go to church? More than I like, not as much as I should.
- Have you ever saved someoneÃ‚Â’s life? Nope.
- Has someone ever saved yours? Yup.
- Favorite hobby: Probably cooking.
- Book you’re reading: Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
- Give a random thought about something artistic: James Blunt just sounds FREAKY on that “Goodbye, my lover” song. Sorry, but if I gserenadedded by him at an emotionally pivotal moment I would break out laughing and chuck his guitar out the door.