Jon and I took the kiddies around last night for a drive and purchase of ice cream cones.
On the way we played a favorite game: “Three Things”. We had to say three things that we loved, liked, or appreciated about every one in our family.
Christopher’s were especially stellar:
1. I love Momma because she is VERY smart.
- Jonathan grins.
2. I love Momma because she is a VERY good Viola player (Referring to my performance with the Thomas Edison Elementary Orchestra Concert after three months of playing).
- Jonathan, the cellist, snorts Dr. Pepper and begins deep Lamaze breathing in an attempt to not laugh.
3. I love Momma because she is a VERY good driver.
- Jonathan turned purple, started shaking and finally broke into a VERY non-convincing fit of coughing to try and hide the chortling.
I think Christopher’s list is almost as good as when a friend of mine declared that I was Left-Brained.